Friendly Reminder: Due to time & financial considerations, all email inquiry responses will incur a small fee of $5.00 as of 01/06/2021. Please check below for Direct Deposit details.
PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING
These policies are set in place to make your overall experience with us as easy and professional as possible.
- A full consultation fee will be charged if the appointment is cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment time. This is because Dr Robertson has an extensive waiting list that can be contacted to take the appointment but need time to change their schedules.
- All clerical issues between Dr Robertson & the patient cease at the time of final payment. Please inform Dr Robertson, during the consultation if you need repeat prescriptions etc.
- A fee of $40 will be incurred for replacement of any or all lost or forgotten prescriptions, referral forms or pathology requests, as Dr Robertson would need to spend time opening files, generating the documents, signing these and having them emailed or posted. This would need to happen during the allocated consult of other patients.
- There will be no email contact with patients at the clinic, as it has been found to be far too time consuming, BUT patients can ring the rooms & either the doctor or his proxy will contact the patient regarding the problem. Speech is so much more personal than typing!
- Dr Robertson is an integrative medical specialist & cannot replace the patient's regular GP. Whilst he is regarded as a GP by Medicare, for purposes of billing, he has attained several postgraduate degrees from both Australian & American Colleges.
- Please note that the arrival time for consultations is before or no later than the scheduled appointment time. Patients are billed from the scheduled appointment time, even if arriving late.
We apologise in advance if these may cause any unforeseen disruptions. If you have any questions regarding these policies please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Mondays only: 9am-6pm
Direct Deposit: Dr Mark Robertson, BSB 112-879, Acc No. 066100776
Unfortunately there is no medicare rebate for this format of consultation. On the plus side, you will save on parking, if travelling by car.